Friday, September 12, 2014

Post-program (self-scheduled training): week #43-46


Posting has been quiet on my side over the summer. But aside from a short vacation, I kept training. The piece of news is that since the beginning of September I have started following a 15 weeks program again! Since Freeletics underwent some important changes, there is much to say about the new program. I will discuss these novelties in my next posts. In the meantime, here is the summary of the workouts I have been performing while training on my own.


Week 43:
  • Monday: boxing training
  • Tuesday: Aphrodite (18:57* -PB)
  • Wednesday: Hades (17:55*) Pushup MAX (44*)
  • Friday: Poseidon (04:51*) + Metis (05:29*) + boxing training
Friday used 2 short workouts as warm-up before sparring session. I was definitely, but Poseidon is a bit too intensive to be done before, probably best to do it afterward next time.



Week 44:
  • Monday: Hera (20:11* -PB)
  • Tuesday: Venus (19:00* -PB) +Pullup MAX (30*)
  • Friday: Venus (18:44* -PB)
Normal sessions. 3 PB within the same week. It had not happened in ages!



Week 45:

Vacations!
Intentionally giving my body a full rest. No particular physical exercise (aside from a 40mn scuba dive)


Week 46:
  • Wednesday: Hades (20:10*) + Squat MAX (189*) + Jumping Jacks x10 ('0:07* - First time)
  • Thursday: Jumping Jacks x100 ('01:09* - First time) + Situps x100 ('03:27* - First time) + Metis strength (07:17* -First time) + Poseidon (06:43*)
  • Friday: Dione (28:00*) + Pistols x25 (01:20 -First time)

Returning to training. Goal was to prepare body a bit before increasing the training load in the coming weeks and to test some of the new features of the just released Freeltics app.



This concludes the series of "self-scheduled training" posts. In week 47, I'll cover my first week of the new "Coach" (disclosure as I write these words I have already finished week 1 of my second program and I'm well into week 2). 

No comments:

Post a Comment